Monday, August 25, 2008

HELLO!

SAT.
an madness outing.
nice hanging out with them.
walk around cityhall,
dinner at hans and
movie at night.
photo session is the best!
bigbigeye and me camwhore alot!
i wonder when will be the next time.

problem solve?
let time and fate speak.


i'm sorry ptgf,
i'm sorry partner.

THANKYOU PARTNER!
for the cookie,
for everything.
LOVES! =D



PHOTO TIME!

she is my bigbigeye!
i love this photo!

kuku kong, bigbigeye and me!

kong!

furby and crazyfren.

kong's fav!

more!

more and more!

kiss from her?!

caught her reading hot stuff!

they enjoying B&J!

bleah!

retards!

candid?
with furby not candid at all!

done by ms furby chan!

what is she doing?!

together with kong!

the people i love!

how long more?

kong and me!

crazyfren and me!

furby furby!

i used her smile!
hahaz.

girlfriend and me!
is she that tall?
hahaz.

more of bigbigeye!

me, bigbigeye and girlfriend!

kong! i miss your singing!

ptgf and me!

the 2 bi kongs!

smile!

what's with her face?

furby and ptgf!

=D!

kuku furby!

ptgf again!


i promise,
i promise.


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: