Thursday, March 27, 2008

HELLO!

WED.
went back for sjab activity.
took some of the sec 1s for drill.
next is promotion parade rehearsal.
sadly, im going miss the parade this year.
as i will be out of singapore.
rah!

met up with ptgf for dinner after that.
we had pepper lunch.
she came over to my place later on.
huiping girlfriend came too.
they are here to watch tv. hahaz.
ptgf and my bro click well.
they went off around 11plus.



TODAY.
never go training.
due to my driving lesson.
auto lesson today.
rah! auto is so easy la.
hahaz.

met up the girls in school.
went for a swim.
had lunch with them at century.
off we go after that.
shoped at hg mall with ahmao and susan.
saw ptgf there doing her work.
went home after that.

UBIN trip with the girls tml.
it will sure be fun!


PHOTO TIME!


my dinner!

as usual she is kuku!

ptgf with my hse hammy!

my bro's hammy!

long ago photo.
bbq at pouggol end!

one more!

i caught that long long fish!

TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: