Saturday, March 22, 2008

HELLO!

is FRI.
went for training today.
got to row today.
did some sets den to coxing.
went to meet jolene and ptgf after training.

had dinner at phin's.
chat quite alot with jolene.
know that she's doing quite
well at her new working place.
some funny things too.
went home after that.

RAH!
my adidas look alike watch is spoiled!
it cost 750 dollar!
no no no i mean $7.50!
hahaz. i wore my watch to x-ray.
it went crary after i come out.
so DON EVER WEAR watch for x-ray.
hahaz. i din know la!

training tml.
and db chalet after that!
going escape with the kidos and kukus!
woohoo! hahahaz.


PHOTO TIME!

me! i kind of like this.
trying out on ahmao's new cam!

mao, jasline and me!

im angry!
my WATCH!

rah! hahaz.

ptgf and me!
ptgf, jolene and me!

ptgf and jolene!

i promise not to say anything.
just go ahead and laugh!
opps! she will kill me! hahaz.

bleah!

one more!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: