Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HELLO!

went for last seminar rehearsal.
everything is fine.
meet up with april, crazyfren, furby,
edwin, huiping at ps for a moive.
we watched hard die 4.0.
almost slp thru the whold show.
lucky huiping is beside me.
cos she keep on waking me up.

went off to east cost after tat.
db night cycling gathering.
around 26 of us.
its so cool with so many of us cycling.
first we cycle from east cost to changi village.
den back to east cost,
den to esplanade,
den to joo chiat,
den to geylang,
we stop and have breakfast.
and lastly back to east cost.
i cant imagine i finish the whold course.
hahaz. is so tiring.
we actually cycle for around 50km-70km.
but is fun!

met up del after tat,
wanting to send her to school.
but in the end she went home with me.
cos her lesson is cancelled.
so slack around at my house.
she went off at around 2plus.
took a nap and went to meet
furby, crazyfren and bigbigeyes for dinner.
we had claypot rice.
is so called a mini farewell dinner.
hahaz. thankyou!
went back home after tat.

oh my!
im leaving like in 8hours time.
so fast.
i will miss alot of ppl.
dear frens,
please of take good care of youself.
i will back soon!
SMILE! =))
miss me!

i will miss crazy fren's madness,
i will miss furby's laughter,
i will miss bigbigeyes's bigbigeyes,
i will miss huiping's noisiness,
i will miss ptgf del's bully.
i will miss you girl!
must takecare ok?
im sure i will miss out alot of fun,
but my soul will be with you all.
miss me! =))

im very slpy now.
my brain is not working.
come back and i will blog more!




PHOTO TIME!

del and myself!

nice view!

smile!

PTGF! =))

crazyfren and her new hair cut.
she loves to eat claypot rice!

i was on the chair and crazyfren jump onto me!

trying very hard to push her away!

crazyfren/PTGF! =D



TAKECARE!
love! =))


No comments: