Thursday, July 12, 2007

HELLO!
im back after so many days.
finally.

back frm HK.
is quite fun.
but just too short.
let picture speaks everything.
most of the pic are still out.
waiting to collect back.
so stay tune.

school started.
oh my.
no more slacking.
JIAYOU!

preparation for del's bday.
met up with furby for 2 nights to finish.
hope she like it.
del's bday!
celebrate with her at her hse at 12am
with furby and huiping.
den today at changi with alot of ppl.
let picture speak too.

im lazy.
alot of things to say.
but don noe how to say.
alot alot of things going on.
yup.

HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY
PTGF DELVINA TAN!!!
hope you enjoy your birthday.
stay happy always!
love! =))

treasure everyday.
things might be different one day.



PHOTO TIME!


del's birthday prezzie!

KUKU KONG! =))

oh my! look at del's eyes!

swan and furby!

bigbigeyes and godson!

cake baked by furby fren!

girlfriend and kong with godson!

lighting candles!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PTGF!
smile!

blow!

krystal and myself!

jiekie and me!

girlfriend and jiekie!

krystal and myself again!

girlfriend!

CRAZYFREN!

bev and del!

bigbigeye, ptfg del and myself!

si wen!

del and her PTGFsss!

girlfriend and del!

bev and del once again!

crazyfren and del!

bigbigeye and ptgf!

furby and ptgf!

ptgf and myself!

SMILE!

godson family!

ptgf and 3 new frens!




HOLIDAY!

PASSION RUN!

kuku mao!

jasline and pohchuan!

bathing for godson!

ah pek!!!



HONG KONG!

mimi and myself!

i love kong!

smile!

dion and kong having pillow fight!

steven!

sue, myself, winah and mimi!

thom thom!

JASMINEss!

HEE!

trip to amway!

HK street!

this bus is cute!

me!

xin guang da dao!

the city!

boat boat!

smile!

this is nice!

hand print!

so cool!

LOOK!

the "papa" of the group! BOON!

KUKU!

DION!!!

what?!

april, me, dion and thom thom!

cruise!

april singing on the cruise!

me, dion and boon!

us and the hongkong frens!

AH KONG AGAIN!

bruce lee!

nice view of HK

the beach!

again!

thanks for coming to the airport!
girlfriend!

FURBY!

CRAZYFREN!

alphon lou suo!

PTGF DEL!




why
TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: