Sunday, July 01, 2007

HELLO!

a end for dragon boat festival race.
is not a good ending.
we came in last for almost all the race.
a debrief.
i can feel something frm laoshi.
the frustration in him,
the upsetness in him,
yet we cant do anything to help.

after debrief heyma said this.
i tink i might have get use of losing.
of my.
at tis point of time i start tinking.
will i get use of losing too?
tears starts to form.
i don know why too.
i hold it back.

saw tis fren of mine.
she join dragonboat in her poly.
a year 1 student.
she saw me.
so we start chatting.
den she starts complaining that,
"oh my! this is my first race
and i already racing with
all the strong team.
how can this happen?
why cant they just put us with you all."
at this point of time i just smile at her.
deep down in my heart.
i noe wat she mean.
i hate this man!

after so many races.
why?!
why cant we do it.
how much we wan to fight.
how much we wan to win.
yet no results show.
laoshi is trying hard.
how much we don wan to disappoint him.
yet nothing show again.
i don like the feeling of losing.
everyone don like it.
i had enough of it.

i don wan to lose already!
i wan to fight!
I WAN TO WIN!
my passion is burning!
what about yours?

i cant fight alone.
the whole team have to fight.
we need the number,
we need the attendance,
we need the team spirit!
girls please stay close like the past.
i just feel something is wrong.

WE MUST FIGHT TOGETHER!
we have 5months to regatta.
show others what we have!
WE ARE NOT WEAK!
ITE IS SOMETHING!
COME ON!
FIGHT HARD!
AI ZAI!
JIAYOU!

i think im getting frustrated too.
ok enough of dragon boat.


went to novena with mao, jasline and pohchuan.
to collect our passion race kit.
there is one event going on there call
lose your hair,
light a heart.
HAIR for HOPE 2007.
is a project by children cancer foundation.
they are looking for ppl to shave.
and for everyone person who shave
they will have some donation for that charity.
oh my.
is so meaningful.
at that point of time.
i got the urge to shave my hair for charity too.
there is this girl.
a very pretty girl.
she is 18 this year and she have the courage
to shave for the charity.
she is very brave.
is so cool.
I WAN TO SHAVE TOO!
but i don have courage too.
one day,
you might see me without my hair.
don stop me.
hahaz.


oh ya.
CPN last fri.
and i miss the whole thing
due to the race on sat.
everyone had fun!
how i wish im there too.
good job to PUBLICITY!
it hard to plan things.
and they make it a success.

i just saw siyun online.
i rmb my last chat with her is last month.
but i found out that.
we are not that close anymore.
when i just wan to talk to her.
and there she go offline.
oh my.
i haven see her for thousand years.
she's my obs good friend.
she is nice.
i miss her so much.
can we meet up one day?

im leaving to hongkong on wed.
i will miss everyone.
must miss me too.



PHOTO TIME!

us at the race!

smile! my hair look short!

qinyi and myself!

jasline!

the team at regatta 06!


lets have the team spirit back ok?!
let us stay as united just like in the past!

lets make it happen!

im loving dragon boat!
i wan to row hard!
I WAN TO WIN!

do it for him!

i miss yun alot!





TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: