Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HELLO!

netball pol-ite ytd.
went over to see.
we lost to rp.
its ok.
you all give your best already.
do it better the next game.
JIAYOU ITE!


TODAY!
lesson as usual.
den training.
i love today's training.
the morale is there.
team sprit is there.
lets stay tis bonded as always.
girls JIAYOU! =D

thankyou girlfriend and crazyfren!
they waited for me to finish training
and go dinner with me.
THANKYOU!

din get the chance to meet up
with furby and ptgf del today.
im already so use to seeing them everyday.
today is werid without them.
do you all miss me?
hahaz.
but i miss you two lehz. =))

seals event on sun.
the kuku jenna ask me to do.
im rusty already la.
well should i?
hmm. well.
i tink i need rest.
so maybe not.

my weight gain le la!
i need to slim down!
JIAN FEI DA JI HUA!
but i cant live without eating.
hahahaz.

CHEN WEIQI is so sweet!
she email me asking how am i.
so sweet of her.
i haven reply yet.
but im going to reply soon.
thankyou WEIQI!
iloveyou! =D

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!
ah sOck lehz?!
ah vian lehz?!
stella lehz?!
jan zai na li?!
laine zai na li?!
weiqi zai na li?!
xue zai na li?!
alot alot more ppl zai na li?!
hahaz. im crazy la.
but seriously i miss everyone.

m8 research not done.
suppose to do it today.
but i decided to do it tml.
so please remind me!
FORCE ME PLEASE!

everyday slp in class.
im so tired everyday.
why?
flash is killing me.
quite easy.
but to me is so complicated.
hahaz.

suddenly i feel so frastruted.
hahaz. im crazy la.
so random today.

lalalalalalala.im nuts!
i don noe what am i doing now.
LOL!

i wan to upload photo!
but blogger refuse to let me do so.
yup so no photos today.
tats all for today.


is drifting apart.

TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: