Sunday, May 20, 2007

IS SUNDAY!
i love sunday!
hahaz.

met up with weixiang and ivan.
april had last min things on.
so she cant make it.

we went to sentosa for tanning.
the sun today is very powerful!
cannot lie down for long.
din really do anything.
just chat around and play fleesbee.
is it spell like tis? hahaz.

went to vivo after tat.
we had superdog for lunch.
omg is SINFUL!
hahaz.

shop around after tat.
brougth myself a watch.
not bad quite nice.

went back home early.
hafing steamboat today.

i tink weixiang haf fun suan-ing me.
he suan me thru out the whold trip!
KUKU! hahaz.

took some picture today.
lets picture speaks.
hahaz.

nice sunday!
i love the sun! =D

april.
don worry.
the sun wun run away.
we shall go together next time. =))




PHOTO TIME!



weixiang!

IVAN!

US!

our finished SUPERDOG.

ivan and the astroboy.

weixiang and the astrogirl.

is us again!

weixiang and me.

ivan and me.

my brother and me. look how tann im.


steamboat at home!


my retarded, cute and chubby MUMMY!


steamboat!


my ah gong!


hmm.


TAKECARE!
love! =))









No comments: