Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HELLO!
y am i so tired?
hmm.

TUES!
lesson as normal.
mr desmond go thru some phrase test thingy.
we did some practice.
comp G.
did project.

went for training after tat.
today training is tough.
first set, movement quite slow.
second set gets better.
we had fun after the second sets.
we needs a partner.
and we have to jump over each other.
and den crawl back to the back.
hahaz. is very fun and funny.
mr trevor is a mad man during training.
but he is a nice guy after tat.
hahaz.

dinner with ant, edwin and ahmao.
guess where we go?
is KFC!
omg. i commit a sin.
is sinful!
lolx.


WED!
had a talk on m8 in the morning.
everything looks difficult.
i have choosen video production.
lets hope everythings goes smoothly.
did project for comp G today too.

break for 3 hours.
went to cafe 1 for lunch.
den slack around for ahwhile and
went up to the gym with weixiang and pohchuan.
went up nms after gym.
mr desmond go thru nms phrase test again.

wait for april at cafe 1 after nms.
we went to netball court after tat.
start off with some shooting.
i did alot of pumping!
they bully me! hahaz.

play a mini match later on.
a netball guy, weixiong and me a team.
april and her junoir, rachel a team.
not bad.
i just cant shoot.

break.
and den played bball.
april, rosanne and me a team.
weixiong and rosanne fren a team.
we lost. hahaz.
but a is a nice game.

terence join in after tat.
we played netball.
terence and me a team.
weixiong and april a team.
we won.
thanks to terence good shooting skill.
hahaz.

slack around at cafe 1 after our game.
had our drink and cool down.
and home sweet home after tat.

almost injured my right knee during the game.
or sld i say is already injured?
i just feel the pain when i bend it.
my leg are giving way recently.
sometimes, left ankle don seems to be alright.
both of my calf are not alright too,
when im running.
it just hurts. omg.
oh please!
i wan to continue training.
i wan to continue sports.
please don give me any prob.
bless me.

i realise i cant play
BALL! hahaz.

uploading some pic
taken frm my phone.


PHOTO TIME!

april emo-ing

they mess up my hair and ask me to take a picture.
TADAH! hahaz.




TAKECARE!
love all! =D

No comments: