Friday, May 25, 2007

HELLO!

i wake up late today again!
i suppose to reach school at 8.
and i woke up at 7.45.
i din hear my alram.
cab down to school.

hign element in the morning.
is fun! hahaz.
very long nv play already.
took some photos too.

break.
slack at cafe 1.
took a nap there.
at around 12.30,
went up for nms phrase test.
ok not tat bad.
the rest of the lesson is cancelled.

went to look for april after tat.
she will be performing today.
so went to see her rehearsal
and waited for her performance to start.
she sang nicely.
just like a real SUPERSTAR!
woohoo!
hahaz.

went for training after tat.
oh shit!
i got totally no energy to run.
totally in pain too.
i was like limping all the way.
train for 1 hour only.
my leg cannot take it already.
so went aside to train on upper body.
went back home after training.

i tink i put too much force on my left knee.
it hurts after training.
but is ok now.
what's happening to my kuku leg la!
i wan to train.
over do it?
over stetch it?
oh my god!
heal it faster pls.




PHOTO TIME!

weixiang and me getting ready!

lifung, yingsian, me and weixiang!

double helmat, double safety!

on my way up!

TADAH!

weixiang!

oH! be careful!

OH!

KUKU APRIL and ME with our spec. hahaz.

rehearsing.

sing sing sing!

april is getting ready.

chanel is waiting.

hurry get ready!

come on lets make up superstar!

the singers!

joanne and me!

chanel and me!

APRIL and ME!


TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: