Monday, May 14, 2007

HELLO!
back to blog.

lets start with SAT!
went to this metta school for post YEP.
we did painting of the walls.
quite fun.
i ended up very dirty.
just like a constraction worker.
hahaz.
really feel very satisfied.
it look nice.

went off to training after tat.
row quite alot.
but my stroke is short today.
don noe wats wrong.
need to buck up le.
LONGER! HARDER!
7, 8, 9, 10 ar!
STRETCH OUT! PULL HARD!

took mrt to Kembamgan.
going to raine hse for YEP outing.
we hafing BBQ.
omg! all the food are SINFUL!
hahaz. but is very nice.
her hse is very very nice.
how i wish i have 1 like tis too.
hahaz.
we fool around at the gym,
the swimming pool and bbq area.
its really cosy there.
nice place to stay.
cab home alvin after tat.


SUNDAY!
i have a very nice slp.
becos i woke up at 4pm.
hahaz. brush my teeth and went down with mummy.
she brought me a phone.
becos my dearest 7610 is spoiled.
now is in the nokia hospital. hahaz.
got myself a sony ericsson w850i.
i quite like it.
but still not get use to it yet.
THANKYOU MUMMY!

and today is mother's day.
din buy anything for my mummy.
i told her i got no idea wat to buy.
so im going to treat my whole family for a meal.
must wait till my ah gong and ah ma to come back first,
they are on curise.
so ya prezzie for tis year mother's day. hahaz.
HAPPY MUMMY DAY! =))


MONDAY!
went to skool as per normal.
lesson are still as boring. hahaz.
meet up with ant, edwin and april after skool.
went to stadium for a jog.
today din really work out.
jog for 10 rounds only.
ah mao join us later.
went to cafe 1 for dinner after tat.
we have fun taking photo! hahaz.
let me post some up.
hahaz.


PHOTO TIME!

I LOVE MY MUMMY! =))



at raine's hse. enjoying life. hahaz.



OMG! WHY?! lolx.

THEY are KUKU! not me!
A GROUP PHOTO!
diff expression of SUPERSTAR! hahaz.

after the run.

chairman and superstar!

KUKU-EST APRIL!

sinful food!

APRIL IS STRESS! hahaz.



TAKECARE!
love all! =))

No comments: