Friday, November 25, 2005

oh ya.
i got bday kiss on my bday.
qiaoli kiss me on my left cheek.
jan kiss me on my ritez cheek.
qiaohui kiss me on ritez hand.
ruby kiss me on my left hand.
thanks so much!

thrus.
went for kayaking expetition.
took greenview sec.
saw 1 familiar face.
she is frm st john.
sld b a officer cos she is 19 yrs old.
we kayak frm pasir ris to pulau kedam
to pulau ubin and back to pasir ris.
im behide chasing the slower one.
after tat went to compass to eat.
went home after eating.
reach home jiu slp le.
tt is abt 9 plus.

wake up at abt 3am.
went to toilet and online.
slp at 3.30am.
woke up at abt 2.15pm.
had my lunch and slp at 3pm.
and i wake up at 7.30pm.
i was slping the whole day.
cos too tired le.

i feel so bad lor.
nv go to kayaking todae.
first reason i overslp cos too tired le.
second reason i got stomach cramp.
im not a irresposible person lor.
how??

No comments: