Monday, November 07, 2005

im falling sick soon.
omg! i don wan.
now my thoat is giving me prob.

i have been out everyday.
working n playing.
i seriously need rest.
reali veri tired lehz.

fri went out to town wif
the bunch of instructor frm seal.
haf alot of fun and we took lots of pics.


haf been working tis few weeks.
first is the kids bball.
den the nanhua camp.
den the nanyang post exam activity.
wed n thrus hafing kayaking for tampines sec.
and den next time still don noe yet.
lucky i haf a break tml.


sat. went to ice staking wif jan.
sun. went for music lesson until 3.
den meet jan n kaiyi.
went shopping at bugis den after
tat we went to suntec for dinner.

mon. went to work in the mornig.
went home to slp after tat.
went to chomp chomp to meet
the seal instructor to celebrate
eddie and ky bday.


I miss elanie nu`er
I miss qiaoli nu`er
I miss mrs MEIYOULIANGXIN
I miss xue mei
and lots more...


I NEED TO REST!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
EDDIE!!!
AND
KIN YANG!!!

No comments: