Thursday, November 10, 2005

thrus. todae's kayaking not so bad.
they had their 1 star test todae.
my grp none of them fail.
we end early due to the bad weather.

after work went to meet the seals ppl.
went to sheila's chatlet.
i slept there.
went home after tat.

___________________________________________

my voice still sucks.
and is worse.

my thoat hurts till i don feel lyk toking.

my body tempeture is juz abit higher
due to sun burnt i tink.
my whole head and face is burning.

my nose is running now.
opps. i mean im hafing running nose.

i look sick becos im tired.

task i conculde tat i m not sick.

CERTIFIED!


___________________________________________

thanks to seal's frens for ur concern.
im fine. don worry.
u all takecare too. =))

thanks jenna for sending me home.

and vian.
i noe u r my loyal blog reader.
thanks for tat too. =))

___________________________________________

ROGER IS A PIG! XIAO BIAN!

HE ACT CUTE!!
___________________________________________

reply tags:

jenna don b so bad la.
call her maomao.
later she angry how?
hor maomao. opps!

maomao.
frm todae onward i wun call u maomao.
ok? maomao.
opps m i calling again?

weiqi.
u muz jiayou to finish the 30pg project.
cos alot ppl still need to write.
and don b so lazy la.
takecare onli 8 letter y u go copy n paste.
lazy ger.
but i reali appreciate it. =))
and i reali miss u lots
altho u r
LAZY plus FORGETFUL plus
BLUR plus MEIYOULIANGXIN
de JIENIUS. =))
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: