Thursday, December 01, 2005

heys im back.
forget wat i do on sat n sun le.

so mon.
is prom nitez!
our long waited prom.
wow every1 wore so nice.
there r lots of handsomes n pretties.

hmm. after prom sec skool life has ended.
omg. i love sec skool lor.
skool is so fun.
i will miss everybody de.
or sld i say im missing everyone
and everyting now.

prom is fun!

_________________________________________

lets skip tues and go to wed.

wed. suppose to meet jenna at 10.45.
but tis kuku juz bathe at 10.45
and she still at home.
she oways late lor. lolx.
den reach harbour front at 11.30.
den the rest is already there.

i was cheated!
they bluff me lor.
and i don noe anyting. lolx.

ok thier plan started.
waited at harbour front.
they say vian, la, liang will b late.
so we go to sentosa first.

ok den reach palawan.
den we walk in.
on the way liang say they juz reach
den wan to bring us to vian and la.
we followed.
reach a playground ahliang say play teasure hunt.
they ask us to search for ting.
den i reali search.

got few station.
at the end i finally noe wat happen.
they blindfold me and bring me to a place.
den they celebrate my bday for me.
hahahaz. i was cheated.

later on we haf cake fight.
ok not we.
is joyce and me. hahaz.
later on we took pics.
after tat we went to the beach to play.
we had lots of fun.
and we took lots of pics.
after tt the clouds r cuming in.
so we went up.

bathe and went to haf dinner.
we had dinner at bugerking.
after tat we took lots of pics.
went home after tat.
had lots of fun todae.

a special thanks to
vian, stella, ahliang, kahhao,
hong, sock, isa, yen,
adrain, kokwei, joyce.

thanks for plannig all tis tings.
i love you guys!
st john rocks! =))

_________________________________________

my bday tis yr is wonderful.
i tot i wun b cheated de lor.
but i was cheated twice.
hahaz.
had lots of fun for my bday.
thank you all my frens.
i love my frens! =))


TAKECARE EVERYONE!

No comments: