Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HELLO!

tues!
went for lesson.
nth much.
knew that assignment need to submit by wed.
i was like OMG!
i haven start la.
and next assignment came in.
rah! jasmine cant draw la!
IM SERIOUS!

met up with ptgf after school.
she came over to my place.
suppose to do the her work.
i sat on the table for 2 hour thinking
what to do for my project.
even tho i don have anything but i try right?
hahaz. that kuku ptgf sat infront of
the tv watching cartoon for 2 hour.
and never even touch her work.

vivian came over after that.
to finish her 2nd part of project.
ptgf and her left at around 10plus.
went for a jog after that.

back home and start on my project.
need to come out with a monster.
and the place it stay.
not any monster.
need criteria want.
the time now is 6am.
and i just finish it.

RAH!
im so going to fail this module.
and drawing module.
cos all need to draw.
and everybody know.
JASMINE CANT DRAW!
angry! rah!
my work are like pri 1's work.
don blive? see the picture below.
BOO!


off to my bed.
left few hours to slp only.
dearest frens,
those who have my number.
if you happen to see this
can you please call me at 10am.
im afraid that i never wake up.
GOODNIGHT! =D


PHOTO TIME!

MONSTER!
see i told you,
I CANT DRAW
since young!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: