Saturday, April 19, 2008

HELLO!

im back!
3 days camp is over.
not going to blog in detail.
design school is damn hyper.
the camp is great.
so much fun.
comparing to FOC?
hmm. cannot compare.
both are as FUN!
woohoo!

i love my grp nouvel,
esp NOLI!
they are very nice ppl.
the gls are nice too!
THANKYOU to the gls.
they really in lots of effort.
well. make lots of new frens.
and they are great!
NOUVEL ROCKS!

today is TP regatta.
so sad la dint get to row.
but nvm.
PA race tml.
all the best!


went for my driving test today.
rah rah rah!
i failed! i scored very well.
but immidiate failure
due to my carelessness.
someone want to cross the
road during green man.
i din see it so i turn.
and IMMIDIATE FAILURE!
well the tester say.
my driving skill not bad
but carelessness make me fail.
BOO!


away for camp.
and some things happened.
our dearest birdie pass away.
omg! our cute little rabbit.
come on don blame yourself.
no one are in fault.
birdie will always be in our hearts.
R.I.P, we love you birdie! =D

i miss my little kidos.
i miss training with the girls.
rah! is only 1 weeks plus
and i think i miss out alot of things.
well. i miss ptgf too.
we always chat on the phone.
but we never really talk this 2 weeks.
much misses to all!

sjab zone comp tml.
all the best to the comp teams.
believe that you can.
JIAYOU! =D


PHOTO TIME!
we will miss you birdie!

we all love birdie!

this is NOLI!

noli's flag!

cool gls!

sentosa night view!
we were there for some games!


jiajia, ziyu and me!

thankyou gwen for
the potato chip!

design OEI!

noli!

one more!

this is jiajia!
i like to use my cone to shout her name!
hahaz.

oh no!
i don know her name!
she is for nouvel.

michelle and me!

ziyu!

mel and me!

chun hua!

HELLO gwen!

rah!
with only 10 demerit points!
what a waste.


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: