Saturday, June 16, 2007

HELLO!

sorry for not blogging for few days.
im lazy and tired to blog.

THRUS!
KBOX!
hahaz. after so long and finally.
went with april, ahmao, ant, edwin and ivan.
we mad inside.
having fights.
ahmao and april gang up and bully la!
hahaz.
i really love april's singing!

TRAINING!
din really train.
due to my sore eyes and my stupid leg.
i decided to see a sinseh soon.
now i understand wat laoshi say.
how frastruted it is when i wan to train,
but something are stopping me to.
im so angry with myself can!
damn leg i have!


FRIDAY!
went for a swim in school with april and huiping.
swim until 1 plus and off we go.
went to beach road to meetfurby, del and edwin.
and we went to buy ah monk's present.

went to ah monk's bday celebration at his hse.
we just play around.
ah monk have a drum set at his hse.
its so cool la.
took some picture.
i din take alot of pic due to my sore eyes la.
mei nu on sick leave! lolx.

thankyou to april, huiping and edwin
for the eye drop!


SAT!

went for training.
din really train today.
becos of the rain.
so did around two 800m sets only.
went off after tat.

went to huiping hse for steamboat.
madness plus joanne minus ah monk are there.
set down and eat.
after awhile april went off.
den we continue to eat.
later on we slack at huiping's room.
played bball.
hahaz. is so funny la.
went home with crazy fren and bigbigeyes after tat.

everything is in short.
im lazy. hahaz.

training tml!
our dearest panodol.
omg! hahaz.
just hope my eyes will get better.




PHOTO TIME!


ahmao, april and myself!

april and me!

iloveapril!

huai ren!

edwin and ant!

ivan and edwin!

one more!

wat is ant doing? hahaz.

ahmao and kong!

edwin and ant again!

chang ying. lolx!

omg! look at april! hahaz.

i don intend to kiss!

this is me!

my twins!

CRAZY FREN!

bleah!

terrible! HAPPY BDAY MONK!

say cheese!

teamMADNESS!

smile!
MADNESS girls!

madness girls without me! hahaz.

the madness guys!

april and myself! i have terrible eyes!

furby and edwin!

cheese!

this is nice!

del is jaming!

mahjong session!

huiping and myself!

i wan to have a drum set too!

come drum with me!

thankyou del! hahaz.

twits!

bleah!

crazy fren can jam too!

drumer is resting!

ah monk's present! hahaz.

emo-ing!

bigbigeyes and bigbigshades! hahaz.

crazy fren, me and fishball!

hee!

eeeeee! we are pushing each others head!

crazy fren and bigbigeyes!

huiping's bed! hahaz.

BOO!

watching tv!

FURBY and wugui! hahaz.



TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: