Friday, June 01, 2007

HELLO!

is public holiday today!
and we are at reservior at 9.30am.
we had training.

we start off with 1 man rowing.
my timing are bad.
2.52min for 200m.
the timing is for selection for june race.
why?
after training for so long.
did i improve?
oh my.
i might not get a sit.
wat happen to me?

IM SLOW!
NO POWER!
NO ENDURANCE!
i hate myself.
damn it.

i wan to improve.
i really do.
everything is up there.
in my mind.
this is not i wan!
i need to jiayou le.

did 10men rowing after tat.
we row like we are racing.
im loving the motivation.
loving the teamwork.
last set are real good.
come on girls.
lets row hard on sat.
do better den our last set today.
give all out!
we must WIN!
WIN FOR LAOSHI!
AI ZAI! =))


met up with april, xuan and kai after training.
we went to watch sherk 3.
not bad.
is funny.
april have to go home after tat.

so xuan, kai and me went to it show.
met up with ahmao and monk at cityhall.
walk over to suntec to meet huiping, swan and del.
just walk around the it show.
later on all went off except ahmao and me.
so we waited for jess and edwin to finish work.
went to marina mac to chill.
home sweet home after tat.

im slpy and tired now.
muscles aching.

training shedule is out.
so if you wan to date me out.
take note of my trainings.
lolx.

for the next 3-4 weeks.
tues, thrus, fri, sat, sun
will be having db training.
20th-25th will be intensive training.

im only left with mon and wed.
if go out after training oso can.
comfirm with me the timing.
hahaz.

off to hk for seminar on
4th-7th of july.
school starting at 9th!
come on.
ask me out during the holiday.
i don wan to waste my dearest holiday.
hahahahaz.

anyone wants to go zoo?!
i wan to go zoo ever since i finish my nlvl.
I WAN TO GO ZOO LA!
lolx.

exams not over and im going to holiday?
oh please time pass slower this few days.
exams coming.
not yet start revision.
im gonna die.
.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
3oth - AH VIAN!
31th - LAINE!
ilovelaineandvian! =D

JASMINE CHEN WAKE UP!
EXAMS ARE NEAR!
NO MORE PLAYING!
WAKE UP WAKE UP!
SLAP YOU!
damn.



PHOTO TIME!

a candid.

dragon boater?! hahaz.
kai and us!

xuan and us!

once again present to you the twins! lolx.

kuku april and myself!

i know im retard sometimes. hahaz.

nice pose monk!

say bye to april!

kuku and me!

see wat see ar? KNS! lolx.


xuan or kai? guess! hahaz.

ant is a serious promoter! hahaz.

edwin is bored during his work! hahaz.


say hi to mr ant! hahaz.

ah mao and me while waiting for them to knock off!





dragon boat
is my LIFE!




TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: