Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HELLO!

going to be a short wan.
let photo speak right?
hahaz.


SUN!
sea training!
to my surprise.
no panadol today.
hahaz. and lets go to mon.
met up with some madness girl.
actually watching movie.
but in the end din watch.
somethings happen.
sent huiping off after tat.
she's going for a trip with my camara.
omg, i actually started to miss her nagging.
im crazy. hahaz.


TUES!
went for sjab meeting in the morning.
den off i go to j8 to meet my classmate.
we discuss on m8.
and off i go to meet mei.
after so long finally we met up le!


we go down to PS to meet crazy fren and furby.
crazy fren so shy la.
refuse to talk to mei.
hahahaz.
we just slack around and play acrade.
edwin join us later.
so went to parklane to slack.

at around 6.
we went to bugis to meet april and del.

dinner and off we go for seesha.
del, furby and edwin tried.
the rest of us just have drink.
the place is very nice.
a very nice place to chill.
without my cam,
we still took lots of picture.
lots of emo wan.
we have handphones!
hahaz.

off we go for supper after tat.
shared with del.
omg so full la.
die, FAT already.
intensive training sld help!
hahaz.


mei,
im glad to see you today.
sorry din really pei you.
hope you have enjoy youself.
we meet up another time ok.
must takecare lots and
better study hard ar.
jie is always here.
love! =))


KONG!
please don brood over it ya?
always rmb JASMINE is here.
you are strong.
don under estimate yourself.
and now,
prove to them you are good!
show them what you are.
wo yong yuan zi ci ni ar da hei!
hahaz. JIAYOU! JIAYOU! JIAYOU!
my superstar forever! =))


PLEASE TAKE NOTE!
my bro got sore eyes already.
i think is i past to him wan.
so if anyone of you got sore eyes
please tell me.
i will be guilty if i pass to anyone of you.
my left eye is not recoving.
it still hurts.
oh my!

dearest all,
a day WITHOUT laughter is a day wasted.
please don waste any day.
i wan all my frens to be happy.
SMILE! =D

and weather is bad recently.
on and off, on and off.
so please drink lots of water
and takecare of yourself.
GET WELL SOON
CRAZY FREN and DEL!

don laugh at ME!
people make mistake.
LOL!



PHOTO TIME!

CRAZY FREN and myself!

retarded EDWIN! hahaz.

FURBY!

bleah!

APRIL KONG MIN QI!

seesha-ing!

try to see what is this. hahaz.

STAR!

smile!

del and myself!

model to be!

dancer!

my beloved mei!

seesha!

wanna try?!

nice place to chill!

crazy fren is tired!

PTGF del!

april and myself!

love!

edwin is drunk!

furby needs to open your mouth show your teeth! hee!

crazy fren!

crazy fren is cool!

emo-ing.

i wan PTFG to be happy and smile! =))

cool wan!

CRAZY PTGF! this is nice with the star!

emo!

emo again!




TAKECARE!
love! =))

No comments: