Friday, February 16, 2007

im not in a good mood.
AT ALL!
tis is not a good beginning.
the skool sucks!
i hate the skool.

every teacher is picking on me.
i don noe y.
i don like the feeling la!

DMT!
we did our project.
but sum part we mixed up.
and ppt is not well done.
i noe.
is not a good job.
but y u must say tis kind of ting.
Jasmine blah blah blah.
Jasmine's grp blah blah blah.
as if my grp are the only one tat did badly.

NMS!
i fail my test.
i got lowest in class.
6/30.
i don understand a single shit la.
den he say there will be a retest on next fri.
i onli say it in a joking manner "cannot la".
and den he start scolding me for 15mins.
he SHOUT for 15mins!
CRAZY!

and now wow!
he complaint to my class adviosor.
and im in deep shit!

i tink tis is really true.
it takes months/years to built repetation,
and it take 5mins to ruin it.

PLS!
don put high expectation on
4pointer or high mark student.
you are gifing stress.
and once we did a little thing wrong.
you will take everyting away frm us.
wat is tis?!

im tired of it.
take everything away.
i don wan anything already.
juz go ahead and be disappointed.

new year is coming.
and it spoil my entire mood.


im SORRY!
ok all are my fault!
i deserve it!

KILL ME PLS!

No comments: