Sunday, February 18, 2007

don worry.
im alritez.
thank you for all of your concern.
i appriciate it.
esp weiqi, qiaoli and ah bao.
thankyou very much.
iloveyou!

is new year.
so don wan to spoil anyone's mood.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
may everyone be happy.

and just a small request.
pls don ask me abt the incident anymore.
i don wish to say abt it already.
thankyou.

is nian chu 1.
went to cousin ah gong hse.
took quite a number of hongbaos.
quite boring.
so we, the teens decided to go kbox.
and we went.
my cousin can really sing.
they sang very well.
nice outing.
tats all for todae.

i must mention tis.
im april BIGGEST fan!
edwin and me are the
chairman of april's fanclub.
and jess is the vice chairman.
so whoever wan to join just inform us.
she can really sing.
our superstar.

and my dearest frens.
chongians, 4t`o5, sjab laoren
and frens frm db.
there will be a newyear celebration at my hse
on chu 8, sun.
you can come after 4pm.
if anyting give me a call.
thankyou.

i feel so BAD.
i don noe y.

-i wan a break-

No comments: