Friday, February 16, 2007

DAMN IT!
they bring me to counseling
becos i fail my mock test!
ARGH CRAZY!
they say
how can a top student fail her test.
the skool trying to groom you.
blah blah blah blah.
and den they ask me why i fail.
i told them im not intrested in thoery.
DEN! they start to lecture me!
KUKU!
in the end.
i really cant take it.
break down.
they say im the leader of brojar.
wat i always tok to them,
nv let them concerntrate in class.
i destrict them.
blah blah blah!
how i talk to them when
im always slping in your class.
watever.
YA LA YA LA!
IM A ATTITUDE STUDENT LA!
I CHANGED FOR NO REASON!
everything are so CRAZY!
i really cant take it anymore!
MY FAULT MY FAULT!
seriously.
i always tot,
i don care abt myself.
i don care abt how ppl see me.
i don care abt my studies.
but im wrong.
i care alot for everything.
i tot im always very strong.
but once again.
im wrong.
i break down.
first time,
infront of my fren.
i realise i got no one to turn to.
haiz.
im sick and tired of everything.
i need a break.
frm todae onward.
i sld be a anti social in class.
so teacher wun say im the hu talk alot.
don tok to me anymore in class.
let me be a anti social.
im serious.
i don tink the talk jus now is a counseling,
i tink is a lecturing.
is a forcing.
even mr anthony is on his side.
haiz.
I WAN MR WILLIAM BACK!
he will understand me!
where is my mr william?
i fail for the first time doesnt mean i fail for all.
for myself i will noe wat to do
when i see my result is in tis state.
i don need your kuku counseling.
i don like all this stupid thing!
JASMINE IS A GOOD STUDENT!
i ruin my future.
ha.
maybe no more laos trip.
no more teaching assitance.
no more hongkong trip.
kill me jus by one test.
how great.
im seriously not in the mood.
angry and sad.
i don like ppl to accuse
me for things i din do.
some thing you say are right.
some are totally wrong!
since when i pull brojar marks down?!
since when i becum a black sheep!
im thinking of changing course tis point of time.
is tis tinking ok?
may intake cuming.
change to business course?
den to sports management?
argh. mayb is juz a rush tots.
i had enuff of everything.
i need sum time to cool down.
don stress me pls.

No comments: