Tuesday, August 08, 2006

a tues.
my off day!
went for sea training!
i use my own paddle to row.
not bad.
juz simply love sea training.

i paste my name on my paddle!
I LOVE MY PADDLE!

went home and get change.
meet the db gers for supper.
im so full now.
*burp*

tml is national day.
is a holiday!!!
BUT im working.
wahhahahahahaz.
im so happy!
as if.
ok weiqi.
after long long time.
a post for u.
going to nat camp le.
better TAKECARE of yourself.
don slp late tis 2 days.
muz rest well and drink lots of water.
take tis few days as ur relax day.
enjoy yourself.
don skip any meal ar!
hao hao zhao ku zhi zi.
TAKECARE!
imissyou! =))

i feel so so so..
aiya i don noe la.
hahahahahahahahaz.

i get frustated easily tis days.
i really don noe y.
CRAZIEST!!!

so near yet so far.
far far far!!!
im nobody.
i enjoy my day todae.

TAKECARE everyone!
love all! =D

No comments: