Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sat training!
im so happy!
so relaxing.
yup is my off day and i went for training.
did rowing for 3 hr.
is so so so shiok.
enjoy it!

sun.
OTC exam.
flunk my theory paper.
lolx. so difficult la!
don noe anyting.
had MOI later on.
i tink is still ok.
but wun score veri high.
the sir say i joke too much.
den had course debrief.
den BGI meeting.
lots of ting to plan.
but the time they meeting,
i cant make it.
so don noe la.
aiyo.

mon.
went to work as usual.
sold 1 laptop todae!
is under my name.
hahahahahaz.
finally my name is in the database.
stock check day.
so we OT until 11.30pm.
went to eat dinner.
treat frm adele.
so thank you!
hahaz. went home after tat.

tues!
recevied msg frm john in the morning.
and noe tat im off for todae and tml.
im so enthu to go work todae.
but im off. so kuku.
hahahahahaz.
so went for training.
training is xiong todae.
run 4 rounds for warm up.
den did 1 hour set.
den pumping and sum exciser.
veri shiok.
hahaz. went to eat wif ahmao after tat.
went home after eating.

still tot of going to sjab tml.
but sad no sjab.
so going back to skool.
cos i miss skool alot alot!
and i don wan to waste my off day.
i wan to make full use of it.

I GOT MY OWN PADDLE TODAE!
yay!!! hahahahahaz.

i really miss alot alot of ppl.
my sec skool de frens!!!!
my classmates!!!!!

edure thru until sept!
attachment over.
OTC over.
holiday cuming!
i can do it!
hahahahahahaz.

okok.
going to slp soon.
muz wake up early to go skool.
GOODNITEZ.

TAKECARE ALL!
love! =))

No comments: