Sunday, August 13, 2006

OTC

im pissed!

i don noe y i haf tis kind of grpmate.
i msg most of them for a urgent matter.
i had state is URGENT PLS REPLY ASAP!
and yet none of them replied!!!
YES NONE!
how m i suppose to call anyone
late at nitez after my attachment??!

PLANING PLANING PLANING!
none of thier timing suits me.
they must b tinking,
jasmine muz b a irresposible person.
i try find replacement already.
but...

and!
JASMINE CHEN has failed OTC theory paper.
which means she failed the whole course!
wahahahahahhahahaha.
biggest joke ever.
ok wateva!

there is still 0.1% to pass out.
tat 0.1%!
I WAN TO OUT SHINE!
im on my way to shine already
but tis news is really demolising.

still going for the camp.
still going for POC.
y i go camp?
of cos is to haf fun wif my frens.
but y go poc?
ok sir said is to b happy with ur frens.

to me is to go there make urself feel sad and
congrats sum of ur frens hu din
put as much effort as u did.

ppl asked, u not sad ar?
dots...
of cos im sad.
hu will not b sad?
wat can i do?

rank is not impt to me.
or sld i say it sld not b impt to anyone.
im sad becos of
all of effort and all the time i put in.
i put all my heart and soul in.
and give my veri best.
but ended up lyk tis.

where's all my effort??
muz a leader b good at theory???
WHY???!

WATEVA WATEVA WATEVA!

ok even if i fail i din stop.
i haf to continue.
i cant stop my stjohn life here.
more tings to go.
AGI (alot to go.)
ZONE 7 OTC AFA COURSE
CAMP
POC

ok OTC ending soon.
will b back to Ssgt on 24th spet.
unless miracle happen.
staff is nicer ya!
hahahahahahahahahaa.

im really damn busy wif my attachment.
i still haf lots of comitments too.
and yet more and more tings are coming.
im realli tired.
so so so tired.
i need a break pls.

argh CRAP!

-failed leader-

No comments: