Monday, October 10, 2005

juz reach home.. the time now is 7.30am.. send qiaoli to skool to cum home liao.. going to slp soon.. lolx.. changed my blogskin.. still prefer tis wan.. but no matter how i insert my tagboard still cant.. going to try at nitez..


ytd nitez chat wif mummy.. ask her if i can attend a music course.. and yes of cos she say yes.. but she ask me to go to a good music skool.. but i told her i will stay wif wat i wan now.. the price is a veri big diff lehz.. the one i wan is abt 80 bucks and the good wan is abt 200 plus.. wan to save money for her yet she still wan to to go to the ex wan.. but she say final choice go to me.. no matter wat she support me.. lolx..


den she ask me.. do i haf a boyfren now.. lolx.. she ask me go find 1.. siao lor.. i tell her mei you ren yao wo la.. hahaz.. i nv see b4 got mother ask daughter to find one boyfren de lehz.. and i nv tot of it anyway.. i luv my life now.. and my mummy damn funny lor.. she say don ever b a les.. even if i wan wait for her to die first.. lolx.. dots lor.. funny mummy..


finally going to end the chat.. and she ask me to find a job.. opps! work?? lazy lehz.. but i reali wan to work.. i wan to find a job tat i lyk..


so any1 out there got job to intro pls intro to me.. i don wan office or fastfood.. i will die in office de.. cos i hyper active butt cant stay on the chair for too long.. best is can play de.. hahaz.. i wan to b camp instuctor.. but under age now.. so if can i don mind.. hahaz.. JOB PLS! lolx.. and im going to work for 1 month onli.. i wna to rest n play for the rest of my holiday..

No comments: