Saturday, October 08, 2005

im BACK!!


finally back to blog.. nlvl over! but im not happy at all.. don noe y.. don bear to leave skool ba and don noe wat to do tis few months..


National Examination

eng - was alritez not reali difficult.. but paper 1.. last question abt summary de don reali noe wat to write so din reali write..

eoa - was quite normal i tink..

cpa - to me is easy.. hahaz.. but last part got abit don noe..

sci - tis is the veri first time i tink tat i will pass my sci.. onli paper 2 de section B don noe how to do.. the rest hai hao.. hahaz..

Em - maths was alritez.. paper 1 is abit easy but i got 3 to 4 careless.. paper 2 s easy! hahaz.


i tink i can score well.. hahaz.. tink onli la.. lets pray..


7 oct 2005 is my last day of skool.. im going to miss every1.. every fren, every teacher n everyting.. i reali luv the skool.. wif fun ppl around..


NO MORE SKOOL
NO MORE FUN!



thanks to all my frens..
for listening to me
for playing wif me
for fooling wif me
for lame-ing wif me
and more...

sorry if i haf
made u worry
make u angry
and more..


I WILL MISS EVERYONE!!

No comments: