Thursday, October 20, 2005

im a uselss fren.. sorry tat i cant cheer u up.. u don wan to let me noe until i ask u.. u said becos u don wan me to b sad.. but do u tink tat u din tell me i will b happy? wat if i find out myself wun it b more sad for me.. i noe u r sad but u sldn keep it .. well im sorry.. mayb i sldn tok to u tis way.. i juz wanna u to understand tat even if t realli happen is oso not a bad ting.. i noe part of the reason is becos of ur parents.. sumtimes tings haf to make clear.. not always retain is tos hu don wan to study.. u did study but mayb juz abit u more den can.. now u still don noe yet.. u wun retain de.. give a litle confident for urself k.. cheer up k? no matter wat everyting is fated now.. reali sorry.. smile..


wat happen to mrs meiyouliangxin??
wat happen to qiaoli??
wat happen to jan??
wat happen to xue??
wat happen to everyone??


by juz asking wat happen i oso wun get any respond de..
no matter how much i care for u but u don wanna open urself
everyting is still the same..
u wun b happy and so do i..


i don noe how to console my frens..
im not a good fren after all.

No comments: