Monday, August 22, 2005

went to skool as usual.. morning meet qiaoli n go to skool together.. had pe.. is the learning of aces day dance.. not fun at all.. but wif me there it is veri noisy.. lolx.. after tat is eng.. mr hatch nv teach.. den eoa.. no teacher cum in so slp.. later on is recess.. after recess is assemly.. den nth to do.. see mr yam mark paper.. after tat is sci.. sian-est lesson.. hahaz.. after tat jiu dissmiss le..

after skool qiaoli, jenna n me slack around den later went up to find mrs mei you liang xin.. ahahz.. den later chat awhile.. after tat went out of skool.. send qiaoli to take cab.. den jenna n me went to pt wif elena n mrs mei you liang xin.. cos wanna kill time while pei jenna to wait for jas ong.. went to eat kfc.. i saw wendy!! my pri skool pri fren.. chat wif her awhile.. after tat we went to mrs mei you liang xin hse to play with her dog.. rich is so cute.. hope to have a dog too..

later on send elena half way den jenna n me went back to skool to find jas ong n gang.. later pei them go eat n after tat went to green to find jan.. sit awhile jiu go home liao.. feel lyk slping.. so tired..

nth to do so look thru frenster.. saw lots of my pri skool frens.. well i reali miss them lots.. some i rmb faces but not thier name.. do they rmb me?? mayb not.. tinking back all our childish act when we r young.. so fun.. will we meet each other again?? hope tat tis cuming teacher's day will get to see them..
tis kind of feeling werid werid de.. i don lyk.. jiu shi veri miss pri skool..
i don wan tis kind of feeling back again when i leave sec skool.. how?? after i leave skool will they rmb me?? my seniors, my frens n my junior.. 47 days more.. lesser n lesser days le.. im not scared of nlvl but i don lyk the feeling of leaving skool.. i luv skool =)

Im the winner of guai kia competition.. hahaz..

To mrs mei you liang xin.. thanks for ur choco wor.. wo jiu yuan liang ni yi tian.. lolx.. bu yao yi zhi mei you liang xin la.. so bad.. hahaz jk.. im always here ya.. stay happy.. takecare lots! smile =)

No comments: