Sunday, August 14, 2005

back here to blog.. fri. go skool as usual. meet qiaoli in the morning. had our eng paper. after skool, pei jenna to do dnt. later on pei her to meet her fren n den go to tm for pizza. her fren treat. thanks lots. den later go home. my new com come le.


a sat without ndp. omg is so werid!! i reali reali enjoy all the sats we had when there r ndp. no ndp so slp until 11.40. den watch tv n play com. later on in the afternoon went to meet alson n jenna to study. she bring wilson along her kor. den study for 2 hr. finish 1 chapter. later on jiu go home le. at home watch tv cos got ppl dl-ing tings to my com so cant play. later 11 plus online. slp at 4.45am. don noe y cant slp.


sun wake up at 3. too tired le. den online play com. chat wif jenna.


my msn nick:
-4pts im coming! *_ 1 5 0 7 1 0 0 5 _* [` 55 days to o7.1o.05 `]

the 4pts im coming! hahaz. i wanna get 4 for my nlvl. yes! with my determination. i don wan to leave skool i wanna stay in skool. i noe i cant get 4 but put to encourage myself. can i make it to 4?? no one noe.. hope can ba. 15071005 my index number for nlvl. which means it will follow me thru all the exams i taking. my lucky number. 07.10.05 my last day skool. all the happy times in skool will end there. becum memories. i reali had enjoy my 4 yrs in skool. my class, sjab, camps n frens. teasuring everyday. =))

No comments: