Friday, August 19, 2005

fri.. as usual went to skool in the morning wif qiaoli.. on the way to skool saw jenna.. cos she going skool late but she send jas ong to skool.. den she send us to skool.. later on had sci paper 1.. is mcq den got alot throw rubber de.. lolx..


den paper 2.. gone case.. onli noe how to do 1 to 2 question.. den the rest is guess de.. cos is sci.. den paper 3.. paper quite ok.. normal normal..

after skool jenna n me slack around.. den send qiaoli out of skool to take bus.. after tat pei jenna go up find jas ong they all.. saw elena den she say weiqi hafing pub meeting.. so ask jenna pei me go down.. den stay downstair wif weiqi n elena.. den later pei jenna go do dnt.. after tat slack around in skool until 6plus.. wan to wait for qiaoli de.. but she veri late le still haven finish den i got tkd training.. so go off first..

well.. reach home get change n went to tkd training.. todae training was ok.. my speed getting slower n slower le.. tournament r drawing near le.. omg how?? have to train le.. tournament will b either on next week or week after.. got a blister on my leg when training.. veri pain.. don care..

now toking on phone wif jas ong, jenna, kevin kor and clara..


the weiqi n elena say got surpise for me.. den don wan to tell me is wat.. But still tell me got surpise.. make me xin yang yang.. hahaz..


takecare lots ppl~!!

No comments: