Friday, May 06, 2005

thurs.. went to skool as usual..
nth special.. after skool went
home.. reach home get change
pack bag n go to qiaoli's hse..
we start studying at 4.30 and
i stop at 6plus going to 7..
went to green de coffee shop
n have dinner.. saw qiaohui n
kpo there too.. haf alot of good food..
coz is ah gong bday..
happy birthday ah gong..


qiaohui
i reali got study de..
u saw my tagboard is when i
wan to go home liao
so use com awhile..
reali..


fri.. went to skool as usual..
same same too..
after skool arrange table to
exam fotmat den go out of
skool to find sze.. wanted to stay
for maths remidial de but cant..
den pei her wait for angie..
den later gif her preizzie liao
wait for qiaoli to cum out..
later on we went to heartland..
went to walk around..
den take neoprint.. after tat we
went to haf sugar cane..
after a drink jiu go home le..


reach home i scolded my brother
for using the printer to print
alot of useless stuff.. he scaned
the pokemon card n print to colour..
omg.. he printed lyk 20 pieces..
wat the~!
printer is new de n he is wasting ink.
i wanted to tell my mummy abt it..
but.. was stopped by my ah ma..
and scolded me instead.. nvm..

at nitez i cum back frm my tkd training.
my brother using the com..
i asked him to get up n let me use..
he went to complain to my ah ma again
say i don wan to let him use..
wat the~!
i was lyk out frm 7.30 to 10 lor.. y?
not enuff ar.. den i was scolded again..
juz becoz of tis..
fine~! everyting is my fault!!!
happy?!

No comments: