Sunday, May 08, 2005

hmm.. ytd was sat..
stayed at home whold day..
was super duper pised wif my didi..
becoz he wake me up and don let
me back to slp again.. plus i was
still angry wif him for the fri tings
tat he do.. start studying at 12..
stop at 2 and went to watch tv..
and my stupid didi went to complain
to my mummy say tat i din do
my work.. my mummy was smart
enuff for not listening to him..

back to my show.. tat show is nice..
but i reali don understand y
both the guy n the ger truly luv
each other but don wanna get together..
but in the end is a happy ending..
the guy went to find a ger..
the ger gets married..
but the guy's gf break up with the guy
becoz she noe tat he is still in luv wif
tis ger.. and the guy remain single..
until.. 3 yrs later.. the ger divioce wif
her husband.. and the ger stay single..
they don noe where is each other..
until 1 day they met.. and they say if
they haf a chance to meet again den
they will b together again.. and at
last after don noe how long they
met n got together.. hahaz..
happy ending..

start studying at 4.30 after the show..
study until 6ba.. den jiu stop le.
ah ma cook mee siam.. is so nice lor..
luv it.. was mad wif my ah ma at first..
but after complaining to my mummy
not mad le.. but she juz use a funny
kind of look to look at my ah ma..
oso nv say anyting.. hahaz..


todae.. wake up at 2..
heat up mee siam and eat..
nice wor.. andy they all cum n we study..
todae onli study veri little 2 topic onli
n den ytd i onli copy science notes..
hope i will pass maths..
they went home at 6..
jenna stay at my hse..
until abt 8 she went to another
jasmine's hse..

todae is mother's day..
gave my mummy a lighter..
hope she lyk it..
thanks to qiaoli nu`er for the
wishing n....
u sld noe wat.. hahaz..
and mummy luv u too~!



happy mother's day to
my mummy~!
and
godma~!

I luv my mummy and godma~!

No comments: