Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Sway-est days
todae was another unlucky day for me.. i was damn sway.. morning was late for skool.. den went in to skool den i hello excuse me to wenbin n weiqi.. kana scolded by mr chee say i late liao still wan to dance.. nvm.. den later stand at the foyer with qiaoli until 10.15 den go back to class.. i take out my hp to reply msg.. den the mrs lee cum take my hp away.. wat the!!!!!! damn damn sway day.. den later after skool.. todae sld haf shotput.. but den rain was change to tml le.. den went up to mr yam told him tat i don wan to b chairman anymore.. i was rejected.. means i cant quit.. den nvm.. went to sj.. ask mdm irene tan to take back sim card for me n yes she did.. thanks wor.. den went home.. reach home.. no one is at home.. argh!! m i sway or m i sway lor.. wat the! nvm den went down to find them.. den now at home.. i reali reali wish to haf a better tml.. pls man.. `hoping for a better tmr..
to jan, qiaoli nu`er n wenbin.. don say sorry to me.. u all r not in wrong.. i don wan sorry.. so no more sorry frm u all n others.. i don wan sorry hor.. not ur fault..
thanks to qiaoli nu`er, xue mei n jan for trying to cheer me up.. i m alrite is juz i m too sway.. thanks mdm tan for taking back my sim card..
jan.. muz take care wor ur leg..
mei.. juz don care wat they wan to do or say.. i noe u haf enuff of them.. juz don care.. don brood over it k? take care.. smile =p
refection to me.. i had reali enuff of unlucky stuff.. pls pls pls i wan to haf better days.. haiz.. reali hoping for a much better tml.. *Pray*

No comments: