Tuesday, March 22, 2005

damn pissed todae~!
i cool down le.. todae went to skool the same.. my mood was normal.. den later is pe.. play game den run here run there.. den a person cum n knock into me.. n i fall straight to the ground.. lyk tat i injured my neck.. den later don noe do wat n den don noe hu step on my hand.. wat the.. todae so unlucky.. n my hand is injured..
later is english period.. i slp.. den teacher wake me up to do my work.. den becoz infront whold row got no book so i lend them mine.. den later need to do work.. is take sum words frm the book de.. den i no book mahz.. so i look over to my partner book.. den the teacher walk here n say i copy his work.. wat the! i din lor.. so i shout back at him.. my veri first time shout at teacher.. u wan scold juz scold don accused me.. tat's not the worse.. den later he ask me out to tok.. den he say wat i being rude to him n alot of crap.. say until i damn angry.. den later eng period end le.. stupid.. get scolding frm mr yam again.. say wat i sld not wear pe after recess.. n he scold me onli lor.. is lyk half the class nv change back lehz.. he say becoz im the chairman so muz set good example.. argh! damn angry.. im going to quit as a chairman.. quit!
i cool down le.. juz don let me tink abt it can le.. if not i will b super angry.. rmb! don accuse me! i hate it! everyting is fine now..
mei.. they r juz trying to make u jealous.. but they r juz jealous of u.. so juz don gif a damn.. they r staying in their which world nv care abt ppl's feeling.. juz don care.. don tink abt it.. cheer up! smile =) take care wor!
weiqi.. muz take care wor.. noe tat u sick todae..
sock.. feeling better.. drink lots of water.. take care lots.
comp team.. muz jia you wor.. don stressed urself up..

No comments: