Tuesday, November 23, 2004

im so tired..

im so tired.. i scared i may juz break down but i noe i wun.. hai.. im reali reali veri busy.. the skool close until now i haven haf a day rest lor.. after skool close on fri.. on sat i haf the shooting comp.. den sun went to buy camp stuff.. den mon pack bag until siao.. tues go OBS le.. sat cum back slp.. sun go theory face.. den mon go meeting for campfire stuff.. todae haf my grp meeting.. tml oso got meeting.. thurs camp le.. camp until sun morning den later in the late morning another camp.. camp until tues.. den muz go make ic la.. got hospital tingy la.. needa prepare sec 1 tingy la.. corp presentation tingy la.. packing cupboard tingy la.. newsletter tingy la.. after everyting den N lvl cuming le.. den need to study.. hai.. reali veri busy lor.. so so so busy!!!!! can i take it? i now is lyk running wif the time lor.. hai.. if i 4get any ting hor im sorry im juz too busy.. or if u c me not wif my smile rite.. juz don care me la.. juz too tired.. nvm.. i can take it de.. juz cum here to relise my stress? or sld i say my tireness.. haiz.. i can take it de!! i fit..

No comments: