Friday, November 05, 2004

haiz..

hai.. todae go to skool in a normal mood.. the drama course is fun but is over le.. thanks to mr paul.. afte skool went to shooting training.. den go home..
i juz reach home den get scolding le.. due to shouting at my bro n ah ma... i wasn't in a good mood tat day.. but i try to control le but i still cant hold it.. my mum still say don let me go to sentosa.. but she say let me go ytd de.. after the scolding n so call punishment.. i cant control my tears.. it juz drop lyk tis.. i cried and cried and cried.. until i fall aslp.. i wake up and eat.. den my ah ma scold me.. wah lao i finally stop crying she scold me lyk hell.. den i cried again.. stupid.. den i reali don haf the mood to go taekwondo.. so i skip.. at den is onli 7 plus.. i keep tinking n keep crying.. haiz.. wif tears i wanted to ask my mum again abt the sentosa tingy.. but i don dare.. n i don wanna go in wif tears.. so wait n try to control.. vian call me n ask mi abt the trip.. so i hold my tears n went in to ask.. i ask n she leature me again.. haiz.. so of course i cried hard.. she agreed to let me go again..is reali finally..
i was reali touched by wat my bro do.. when i was crying he called me n say.. "jie, bu yao ku le".. he din reali make me stop crying worse is i cry more.. is becoz tis is the first time he say tat to me.. now everyting is settle.. haiz.. i noe im in wrong.. so sorry.. i reali try to control le.. but... don wan to say abt it le.. i wun wan my mood now to affect my tml mood.. so i wun wan to tink le.. bye..

No comments: