Friday, December 03, 2004

camp free..

finally camp free le.. no more camp for tis yr.. so busy until tis few dae can rest lor.. now resting..mon start my busy holiday again.. went to nco course n spectrum camp..


25th-27th
nco course.. being a trainer of grp f.. f for falcon.. tis camp is lyk not alot of actvity lehz.. n i tink tis camp veri luan.. but all the officer has done a veri good job.. in camp got go for expetition.. den camp fire nitez we all so high.. there's is a short celebration for ma'am mei qin bday.. she cried.. after tat we haf mess dancing.. so fun.. den we form back our cheeky gang.. we go up to ma'am mei qin n say a veri big thank u.. den we took few photo wif her.. den after tat supper.. after supper i book out le.. due to the spectrum camp next dae.. Falcon got the best grp!


28th-30th
went to spectrum camp.. quite sianz la for the first dae.. oso nv do much ting.. slp in chatlet coz of the wet mud.. so good hor.. den second day got tok frm the CID n CNB.. after tat we go for high elements.. after tat at nitez we do wat ar.. i oso forget le.. oya.. is camp fire nitez.. quite fun too.. den after tat we haf our supper.. supper is ice cream.. good hor.. den go back slp le.. at first say is slp tent de but still gt alot of mud so slp chatlet again.. den last dae le.. pack our room n play a short amazing race n muz do raffting.. den our raff fail lor.. den we redo again den pass.. den later prize gifing.. i got the best camper!! den after tat go home le..



Sharon-
stupid gifing me lots of trouble.. i sldn't haf let u stay at the first place.. i haf enuff of ur lies.. everytime ask u wat time go home say soon soon.. but in the end where r u.. outside tonning.. or stay at other ppl hse.. u tink my hse hotel ar.. happy happy cum home.. not happy don wan cum back.. my mum intro job for u.. u say u will do properly de.. den how cum u no show for a few time? tat's my mum fren shop lehz.. plz lor not mac lehz.. u wan no show jiu no show.. how my mum jiao tai to her frenz.. u oways tell lies.. i treat it as a joke.. when i go to camp how mani days u r not at home? almost everyday.. u don wan cum home oso nv gif a call to my mum.. u r juz not resposible at all.. now u my mum don let u stay at my hse le.. u kana fired le.. happi la.. the time u stay at my hse my mum treated u better den she treat me lor.. everytime u don wan to do tis don wan to do tat, cum home late, don wan cum home get scolding de is hu.. not u lor.. is me lehz.. i not the wan in fault y scold me.. my mum say is becoz u r my frenz..wat a lame reason.. everytime cum home late.. u work finish at 10..wat time u reach home? 12.. where u go? i haf enuff of ur crap lor.. now u not onli make me angry lor.. oso make my mum angry.. F*** u la.. u r the veri first person i scold the F word lor.. juz becoz of ur irresposible.. tell u the truth.. i hate u k.. now u haf no hse to stay.. no job.. all whose fault.. not mine.. is urs.. now every1 hu noe story abt her may tink tat i veri cruel.. she veri ke lian.. go ahead n tink tat way ba.. i huai ren la.. u can go around crying n cum up wif all ur story n lies la.. i wun wan to care abt u anymore.. lyk wat mum haf said.. hao xin mei hao bao.. i agree wif tat.. ppl put dere.. if u see her go ahead n blive her la.. don regret.. u all wun noe how i feel.. mayb one day u will noe ba.. at first i sld listen to sk tat she is not the way i tink.. dao di ni si zhe mo yang de ren.. i haf enuff of u le!!!!! hate u.. sld i treat u as my frenz now?

No comments: