Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELLO!

school have been good.
screen writing is super boring,
and after effects is kind of confusing.
more assignments to come yo!

THANKYOU to nadiah, alana, peiwen, aisyah,
shuhui, ryan, joseph, wenjun, ubin for the present.
they bought me a rip curl training bag!
THANKYOU nina, cheryl and xiao en too!
they bought me a water bottle.
i love my presents! thankyou! (:

i'm still wating to get all the photos
from regatta and my birthday.
after that den i'll load it up.
so just wait patiently!


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

HAPPY HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY
TO LING JIALE! (:

being the first to send message is not longer speical.
here a special post just for you.
thankyou for always making me feel so special.
is always fun disturbing you!
train hard and let's row together again next year.
stay this silly forever huh! hahaz.
for this ONCE ONLY,
i love lingjiale!
enjoy your day and stay happy! (:




Photobucket
you. (:


TAKECARE!
love! (:

No comments: