Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HELLO!

i'm finally back.
2 important event have just past.

RIVER REGATTA 2009!
we trained so hard for this race,
we rowed with no regrets,
we proved to everyone that we are not weak,
we shared the same tears of joy,
all these is more than a medal! (:

goodjob to TPDB!
be it guys or girls.
we did such a awesome job!
and dearest silly prawns,
thankyou very much!
without you girls the team couldn't go far,
without you girls we wun enjoy that much,
without you girls there wun be TPDB women's,
I LOVE YOU GIRLS SILLY PRAWNS! (:

take this break to rest,
take this break to heal all your injuries,
take this break to study hard,
take this break to allow yourself to train harder next season!
i'll see everyone of you training as hard soon!

4th regatta!
there will be more to come.
rowing is my passion!!!

TPDB WHOOSE!


21th nov

HAPPY HAPPIEST
16th BIRTHDAY
TO JASMINE CHEN
hahaahahahahaz.

jan gave me a dinner treat on friday's night!
and she gave me a bottle of notes.
i really love it!
thankyou jan!
many many love! (:

i had such a memorable birthday
which falls on regatta.

celebrated with tama's club and
madness on sat after race!
just a simple dinner and some cake smashing.
but it was great!

team dinner on sun!
we had a great talk and
another session of cake smashing!

sabo-ing session on today!
misstay ganged up with my little db juniors!
made me dressed up like an idiot and walked around.
had dinner and cake cutting session!

NOW is time for me to show my appreciation!
THANKYOU EVERYONE!
thankyou for those who wished me on facebook,
thankyou for those who wished me through text,
thankyou jan for calling,
thankyou madness for calling too,
thankyou to those little silly prawns who snatch to be first,
thankyou for all the celebrations!

thankyou captain yan, da eve and shuhui for the present!
thankyou madness for the pressent!
i really really loves my present!
THAKYOU VERY MUCH!

i feel so loved by all of you!
no words can describe how thankful i am

and how much i love you all!
i really really appreciate all that you all have done.
MANY MANY LOVES! (:


more photos will be up soon.
tooo many already.
i need to take it from others.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

GREAT JOB GIRLS!
THE SILLY PRAWN I LOVE! (:




Photobucket

for you to know.
thankyou! (:


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: