Friday, October 23, 2009

HELLO!

nike human race tml.
gonna wake up damn early.
and training after that.
regatta is coming!
less den a month know.
omg omg omg.

school have start for a week.
multimedia is alright.
learning how to create website.
as for video production.
i think the lecturer have problem with me.
other people wear shorts and slipper to present
she never say anything about them.
when is my turn, she said
next time don wear slipper and shorts to present.
like what the hell?!
crazy woman.

retarded kite flying today
with bel, jiale and sihui.
way too funny. hahaz.

THANKYOU BOY LING JIALE!
thankyou for buying lunch for me.
i was totally shock know.
but not bad ah, you xin. (:

gonna post up some
overdue photos.


PHOTO TIME!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

this keep me going. (:

i woke up with a heavy heart today.
cos i had a very bad dream.
very very bad.
i was so scared.
all these keep running thru my mind.
it feels like i'm losing all the assurance.
i'm losing the confident i have.
please hold me close.
iloveyou.


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: