Friday, September 18, 2009

hello!

forgot to mention this.
had a short one to one session
with adrain about my stroke ytd.
it was clear and good i guess.
he explain everything clearly to me.
quite a few mistake i made.
got to change it during sat's rowing. (:

a trip back to ite today.
watched netball friendly.
good catching with afew
and that inculding the netball coach.
dinner and home.

heard a very bad news.
it is very very very scary.
totally out of control i guess.
a total mess.
the truth is not what you heard.
only we know it.
but oh wells.
no one will understand this.
it can take just 3days to spoil it,
but it need 3years to build it back.

wish us luck.


2 in 1 song
I love you,

say we're together baby,
you and me

忘了是怎么开始
也许就是对你一种感觉
忽然间发现自己已
深深爱上你真的很简单

爱的地暗天黑都已无所谓
是是非非无法抉择哦
没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随
那个疯狂的人是我

哦i love you无法不爱你
baby说你也爱我
喔i love you永远不愿意
baby 失去你

I can only give my life and show you all I am
in the breath I breathe
I will promise you my heart
and give you all you need if it takes some time
and if you tell me you don't need me anymore
that our love won't last forever
I will ask you for a chance to try again
to make our love a little better,
ooh...

I love you,
say we're together baby,
say we're together, oh
I need you,
I need you forever baby,
you and me

不可能更快乐只要能在一起
做什么都可以
虽然世界变个不停
用最真诚的心
让爱变的简单
我爱的地暗天黑都已无所谓
是是非非无法抉择喔
没有后悔为爱日夜去跟随
那个疯狂的人是我

喔i love you
一直在这里baby
一直在爱你
喔i love you
永远都不放弃
这爱你的权利

哦如果你还有一些困惑
oh no 请贴着我的心倾听听
我说着爱你
yes i do

I love you,
say we're together baby,
say we're together, oh
I need you,
I need you forever baby,
you and me



HAPPY HAPPIEST
BIRTHDAY TO
FERLICIA LOVE! (:



PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

always bear this in mind.
"coming together is a beginning,
training together is progress,
paddling as one is success."

Photobucket

I try to understand the
things your dealing with.
i don know much,
but i know i love you.

whenwillthedaycome?
TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: