Thursday, September 17, 2009

HELLO!

back to blog.
wasn't home for a few days.
went to misstay's chalet.
it was fun.
eat, drink, chat and crap.
the celebration was last night.
drink, drank and drunk.
and i was very quiet.
just sleep through. (:

FINALLY!
like finally.
assignment submited.
HOLIDAY is here!


HAPPY HAPPIEST
21th BIRTHDY

TO MISSTAY!
mimieye loves you. (:


i gave you my promise.
please let me know when's the right time.
cos i'm giving you my trust.
but i don know why
my heart sunk alittle
everytime when it rings.
maybe i should expect lesser.


PHOTO TIME!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i gave my love to you.
please hold on tight and
lock it in your heart.
whenwillihaveafullofyou?
TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: