Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HELLO!

school have nth much recently.
ended school early everyday
and they visit TM arcade everyday too.
hahaz. the bball machine have became our fav.
they can spend like 10dollar on a single day.
slack around TM after that.
and everyone will go home.

training have been good too.
did quite alot on weights and running.
as usual running is the killer for me.
need to buck up on my stamina.

went to see gonggong today.
he look more fresh now.
he called just now and say he can eat tml already
and ahma say she will cook for him.
thats good for him.
he have not been eating for the past 8days.
hope to see him home soon.


mummy went mad just now again.
she can be very nice.
but she can be evil too.
rah! mummy is mad.
mummy is mad.
mummy is mad.
mummy is mad.
total madness!
hello don scold me like mad
becos of just a little thing.
oh my.


found out something new abt myself.
but is something that is real bad.
and i hate it seriously.
don ask me what is it.
boo! don like don like!


omg.
what happened to me?
i have to relex relex.
take a deep breath.
ok and now,
JASMINE IS HAPPY! =D


PHOTO TIME!

look how ahlian and alana play!
hahaz.


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: