Monday, July 28, 2008

HELLO!

new module started today.
is digital media fundamental.
not too bad.
the lecturer is quite interesting.
is just he is a ang mo.
i don understand him at times
when he speak too fast.

went katong with the team on sat.
it was a total craziness.
everyone went mad,
everyone had fun.
photo shall speak everything.


read furby's blog.
i realise i miss madness alot too.
madness were there for bball matches,
madness were there for netball matches,
madness were there for my db races.

madness had been thru quite alot together.
madness has always been the one

that are there for one another.
everyone is supportive towards each other.

HOPE everyone is doing fine now.
HOPE furby is surviving due to her busy shedule
and JIAYOU for your test tml,
HOPE bigbigeye is feeling better now and
must JIAYOU for your projects,
HOPE ptgf can find the job she want and
must be happy always,
HOPE kong is surviving well in school and
curry stop giving her prob,
HOPE girlfriend is doing well in her attachment and
JIAYOU for your POL-ITE training,
HOPE crazyfren is doing well
and do take care on your attachment too.
THANKYOU MADNESS!
no matter what, im here.
much love! =D


thats all for today.
i have to say something,
my rowing partner, sam is very sweet.
i have sent my ant troop over.
BEWARE! hahaz.
much love! =D


PHOTO TIME!

hungry!

sam, calynn, hweelee!

bleah!

ahlee!

opps!

rah!

sam and calynn!

CAPTAIN and me!

unglam! opps!

argh!

me, sam and calynn!

captain YAN, ferlicia and me!

sam, me, calynn and ahlee!

one more!

sing!

and sing!

my rowing parther, sam!
THANKYOU!

smile!

2 mad women! hahaz.

angel and me!

sam, angel, me and ferlicia!

squeeze!

and squeeze more!

evelyn!

ahlee and CAPTIAN YAN!

eeeeeeeee!

one more!

again again!

mad women once again!

i miss madness!
the pure smile back then.


看不见你的笑我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: