Thursday, December 27, 2007

HELLO!

THRU!
woke up very early.
went for my trial test.
i din study so i failed everything.
hahaz.

SENTOSA!
went with my cousin.
teri, uncle ah meng and my bro.
it was fun!
we took lots of picture!
uncle ah meng like 10 years
never been to sentosa.
totally like a tourist. hahaz.

uncle ah meng is just like a kid.
click very well with darren.
guess his age!
you will never think he is that old.
hahahahaz.

it was really fun!
we must meet up more often.
if not really only new year
will get to see each other.
eileen ahyi and gary cldnt make it.
lets hope we have everyone the next outing!

met up with susan and ah mao after that.
went to have my hair cut.
when every hair drops on the floor.
my heart ache! hahaz.
is SHORTER now.
no longer the same hair style.
susan have her hair cut too.
dinner and home sweet home.


4T gathering tml.
yay! hope to see everyone! =))


PHOTO TIME!

ptgf and me on a big mision! hahaz.

darren and ahmeng!

me and teri!

the guys!

ladies!

smile!

the bridge!

one more!

SENTOSA!

smile!

wow!

candid!

on a big project! hahaz.

darren!

ahmeng!

this is cool!

one!

TWO!

cheese!

us!

HAPPY FAMILY!

teri again!

ahmeng, teri and me!

again!

with darren!

NEW HAIRCUT!
the back!

another view!
with susan!

this is without styling!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: