Thursday, December 06, 2007

HELLO!


2nd dec, SUN.
is marathon day.
i cant imagine that i actually
completed 42.125km.
this is so mad la.
in the past i always
think that people that run for
marathon are mad.
is impossible to finish la.
hahaz. now me myself manage to do it.
im so proud of myself even tho i used up 8 hr.
and once is itself.
good exprience.
i don wan to do it anymore.
hahaz. is very torturing.
I SALUTE TO EVERYONE
WHO COMPLETED THE MARATHON!

i think they are very very power.

is the leg that give way.
after the run, all our legs are jelly.
it hurts so much.
even afew days after the marathon.
is much better now already.
hahaz.


mon and tues.
never really do anything.
help ptgf with her work on mon.
but din help much too.
den went training on tues.
never really train cos of our legs.
had dinner at mac with mao, weeting and sab.
they study with me my basic thoery for awhile.
mao and sab went home after that.
weeting continue to acc me to study.


WED!
met up with weeting in the morning.
went to take my basic thoery.
omg is so scary.
cos i got less den a week to study.
i din have the courage to end test.
hahaz. so recheck my ans for 1 time
den finally i click on the end test.
and guess what?!
it show PASSED! hahaz.
yeah! applied my PDL already.
thankyou to weeting!
she guided me alot.

went to kovan after that.
met up with ah mao.
had lunch and acc her for interview.
i went off to katong after that.
ah bao, angela, pohchuan, cicilian and rick
are there singing already.
den we sing sing sing until 7.
went to lau pa sat with them and rick's brothers.
we have a very nice dinner with lots of food.
hahaz. den we walk to suntec to take bus home.
we will be having the next outing soon!
hahaz.


TAKE NOTE:
brojars xmas party on 22nd
at POH CHUAN's hse.
rick and gang are invited too.
we will be having gife exchange,
pot luck and bbq.

SJAB lao ren xmas party on 23nd
at still the same, AH QI's hse.
lets hope this year will have the same
number of people like the previous years.
ah qi suggusted pizza for our dinner this year.
so yup we will be ordering two for one.
and as usual we will be having gift exchange.
budget is remind unchange 10 dollar and above.
invitation will be send out soon by me!
hahaz.


HAPPY BIRHTDAY
TO KAIYI! =D


who?
when?
what?
why?


PHOTO TIME!

kaiyi kaiyi!

our stay in school before the marathon!

ant after the run!

kong!

mao!

jasline!

juliet!

meihui!

me!

look how everyone go down the stairs! hahaz.

unglam la kong!

look how tired she is!

dinner at lau pa sat!

the guys!


kuku bao!

forever ready to fight! hahaz.

kuku lian!

hahaz. is me!

the ladies!


one more!

one last wan!

please smile when you take picture can?

hee! omg can you do it properly for me?!

at last! thankyou angela! hahaz.


ah bao!

the guys!

and the girls!

hahaz. nice one!

boo!




TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: