Monday, October 15, 2007

HELLO!
a long long post!
IM HAPPY! =D

is SUNDAY!
i had some much fun today.
laughing whole day long.
i enjoyed myself! =D

a day out with crazyfren, ahmao,
weeting, ant, edwin, joshua and pohcuan.
first we went to funan to have our lunch.
went up to buy my lappy case.
off we go to penesula.
edwin, crazyfren, ahmao and me tried
alot alot of skinny jeans.
but end up only edwin and me buy.
i tink the shop person almost kill us.

next station is cathay ben and jerry
crazyfren and me took trishaw there.
we were on our way to take bus.
but on the way we saw trishaw and
we hop on while the rest took bus there.
first time taking it.
so fun and cool!
lets plan a trishaw outing!
ride it around singapore.
hahaz.

BEN AND JERRY!
We ordered a cloud 9 and 2 pin of ice cream.
and the war started.
everyone starts to snatch for
ice cream and biscuit as if
all that will run away.
so so funny. hahahahz.
we start to chat and took alot of picture.
we chat abt everything.
the whole B&J are covered with our laughter.
hahaz.

CARL'S JR!
ant and joshua went off after that.
and the rest had our dinner at carl's jr.
they did some stupid things with the food.
we talk and laugh loudly there.
hahaz.

DIASO!
we went to diaso after our dinner.
we did lots of kuku things in there.
we play with everything we saw.
and took lots of picture.
omg they are kuku! hahaz.

STARBUCK!
went to starbuck to chill after that.
we came up with this ringtone.
superly kuku!
at first they irritate ahmao cos
she don like the umbrella song.
so they keep on going ala la la la.
den they ask pohchuan to record it.
and we change it to pick up the call.
is pohchua's voice.
hahaz. very funny.
chat and took some picture
and home sweet home.

is a very fun and enjoyable day
with B&J invasion and
carl's JR wars!
am I right?


saw sock, yen adrain and kokwei today!
took a picture with them.
i miss yen!
very long never see her already.
lets have a outing one day!


here comes to the end of my holiday.
is not enough seriously.
i enjoyed my holiday esp the last week.
i get to met up with vian and sock,
went out with my classmate,
a mini madness outing,
went out with mixture of frens.
this week is a enjoyable wan.
i love it so much!
thankyou my frens!
i love all of you! =D


let me chiong for 2 more months.
and I will be free.
i wan to meet up with alot of ppl.
i shall do it on my next holiday.


rah!
i planned to go find girl one day
but i failed to do so.
i missed her so much.
sorry girl.
lets meet up real soon k?
miss you lots girl! =D

SIX starjump
for ptgf del!

school starting tml!
on a secret mission tml morning.
i love school,
but i don like lessons.
boring! ahaz.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
DARREN TAY JUNWEI!

don ask me who is he.
he is someone i loved,
but at the same time hate him!
irritating guy. hahaz.


PHOTO TIME!

trishaw uncle!

crazyfren and me on the trishaw!

on the way!

one more!

crazyfren!

trishaw!

thankyou uncle!

nice moto!

ben and jerry!

ICE-CREAM!

nice mirror!

crazyfren and edwin!

they are very kuku!

ant is holy!

hahaz.

doris look alike!

another wan!

crazyfren is muscular!

disgustine edwin
what is she doing?

joshua bought this BLUE flip flop!

joshua and ant!

we love ICE-CREAM!
invasion!

smile!

crazyfren and edwin!

pohchuan and edwin!

open your mouth!
selamat hari raya!

greenie!

crazyfren and me!

they rocks!
joshua and edwin!

with big orange?

pohchuan, ahmao, me!

the 4 of us!

one more!
edwin and ahmao!

crazyfren and me!

ant is very fexible! hahaz.

guess who are they copying?

nice deco!
edwin!

BIG BUGER!

kuku mao!

full of food!

cheese fries!

yen, kokwei, me, sock, adrian!
smile!

bleah!

DAISO!

hahaz!

merry xmas!

flower!
hatter!

mao!

crazyfren!

behide the net!

opps! got caught!
be a cook?!

what he wan?

old uncles and auntie!

pohchuan, weeting and edwin!

hmm.
breath fresherner!
starbuck!

our phone!

retarted!
my lappy case!



TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: