Friday, October 26, 2007

HELLO!

haven been blogging
for like almost 1 week.
so sorry.
im just too lazy.
hahaz.

hmm.
what i did this whold week?
go to school everyday.
school are getting more busy.
more projects and the deadline
for FYP is near.
so omg.
i need to endure thru.

river regatta is coming!
our final race of the year.
my final race in ite.
we have to give all out.
even tho we don have
that much of support.
even if we are on our own.
we must show them what we got.
prove them wrong.
come on girls.
ai zai! =D

furby and crazyfren are off to camp.
and they are coming back today.
miss them lots!

met up with ptgf, girlfriend
and jiekie today.
they acc me to simlim to fix my hardisk.
thankyou very much.
ptgf and girlfriend came over to my place.
have dinner and just slack around.

training tml and sun.
last training on tues.
JIAYOU!


PHOTO TIME!

after half day of shooting,

all are tired,

and fell aslp.

the guys!

mao, jasline and me!

the kuku and ah hua!

the teachers!

im retard!

our dearest cam!

lighting lesson!

night training over at the reservior!

ptgf!

girlfriend, ptgf and me!

ptgf and me!

smile!

open your eyes!

say cheese!

girlfriend!

ME!!!


TAKECARE!
love! =D

No comments: